Obtaining the permanent residency by investing a minimum amount of € ۵۰۰,۰۰۰ in real estate
Immigration through investment
- – Investments in shares not traded or social shares of Spanish companies (minimum 1 million Euros)
- – Investments in shares listed (minimum 1 million Euros)
- – Investments in Spanish national debt bonds (minimum 2 million Euros).
- – Investments in the form of bank deposits (minimum 1 million Euros).
- – In addition to the initial investments, applicants are required to provide proof of sufficient economic means. The Spanish government requires a minimum yearly income of €۲۶٫۰۰۰ as well as an additional €۷٫۰۰۰ per family member.
Immigration for wealthy individuals
- – Having at least €۷۵,۰۰۰ in a Spanish bank account.
- – Showing that you receive a fixed monthly amount by some permanent means.
With this residence permit you can live, study and travel freely in the Schengen area.
Be aware that this permit does not give the right to work in Spain.
Immigration by creating a company
- – Establishment of a company in Spain
- – To create an innovative project that can be beneficial for Spain and its econom
- – Receiving a positive report from the local Commercial Office
In order to obtain an official diploma, to complete a training or an internship, to do research in Spain, you will need a student visa.
The following requirements are necessary:
- – A registration or an admission letter from an academic institution
- – To cover your tuition fees, personal expenses and healthcare, you have to prove sufficient financial capacity.
You have the right to work up to 20 hours per week during a regular academic session. This can go up to 40 hours during holidays between sessions
To obtain an individual quotation of our services tailor-made according to your requirements please contact us